Friday 8 March 2019

And I Guess that I Just Don't Know




boulder problems

MaXXX?






night moves

a nice time

burning Ludd's church black metal tape cover

Ned


Thor's Cave

Steve's arse

E's are good



Venus in Furs

specters 

walkin' the line

slow & bulbous

party done

Sneintz lyfe


low-rider


prank call



a theme emerges

Mad Hatter aftermath



portal

a slow death



Arizona, Derbyshire




this twat scared the living shit outta me

fast horse explosion

find a hidden door

everything in it's right place

wax on, wax off. Texture-head


hidden pyramid


creatureless lagoon 





Alport Castles


fucked on a pile of corpses


terra infirma


I'm goin' up, I'm goin' down...

dead

MaXXX and Jomz - ultimate fighters

Krupps hit the road

there's always one...

sweet Adams

king of the road


No comments:

Post a Comment